Fujikura Speeder Evolution IV
Opening Promotion: Free Kuro Grips, discount will be automatically applied in cart and checkout. Learn more
*Adapter must be choosen together in order for the discount to be applied.
Opening Promotion: Discount will be automatically applied in cart and checkout. Learn more
*Kuro Grip must be choosen together in order for the discount to be applied.
SPEEDER EVOLUTION IV
The Speeder Evolution IV, is developed with the most advanced technologies in the graphite shaft industry. Building on the performance, engineering and material integrations of the Evo II and Evo III, the Evo IV sets the new standard. The IV is based on the profile of the II (low launch and low spin), but has a slightly softer mid to tip section to increase launch angle while maintaining low torque/spin with added high-strength materials.
FEATURES & TECHNOLOGIES:
- Full-length 3D printed Black/Silver gradient cosmetic
- High-strength, high-performance intermediate modulus (IM) material for lightweight stability
- Engineered and produced in Japan
- Metal Composite Technology, enables us to add weight in key points in the shaft for improved balance, feel or kick speed
- Maximum Carbon Fiber Content
- 90 Ton Carbon Fiber – exceptionally expensive, thin and strong material to reduce weight while maintaining stability
- Engineered Outer Bias Technology; By moving the bias layer in between the layers of straight-aligned material, it provides for a much smoother loading and feel of the shaft